Thursday, October 20, 2005

1st Post & Hurricane Wilma














Seems this one is aimed at Florida, I hope everyone is safe.

..Introduction..

My name is Jay, I was born in Panama,
raised in Puerto Rico and now in Tampa,
FL USA.

I speak/write spanish & english fluent.
and currently learning arabic (msa)
& italian (general).

By day I am in sales for a large DirecTV dealer
by night I repair computers, design websites, and develop
broadcast graphics for smaller companies &
firms.

Currently I am in a relationship which is 4 years old
and very happy.

I am currently happy with all my achivements,
I still have a long road ahead and god willing I will
make it.

I have a very big interest in the developing situation in Iraq
and I am for whats best for the iraqi people. I hope and pray
everyday that my country's sacrafice will bring the iraqi people
what they trully deserve. I understand it wont be the same as
it is here but freedom on their terms.

I look forward to writing in this blog.
If you run into this blog please say hello and write opinions.

3 Comments:

At 10/21/2005 06:45:00 AM, Blogger Hassan said...

Hey Jay, how are you doing??

Well, this is the second blog in which I'm the very first commenter. Welcome to the blogsphere, and thanks for the link. Inshalah we read more posts of you soon.
Take Care

 
At 10/21/2005 12:49:00 PM, Blogger ihath said...

Enta Amerki?

Mabrouk

 
At 10/26/2005 04:10:00 AM, Blogger Jay said...

shorofna hassan wa ihath!

na'am ihath wa enti? min wen?

My arabic is still rough so bare with me :)

- Jay

 

Post a Comment

<< Home