Saturday, December 31, 2005

Last Day of The Year

It's the last day of the year for me. What a colorful year it has been, whew!

We are going to be gathered with family and friends to celebrate.
There's going to be alot of great Puerto Rican spanish dishes on hand, I am geting hungry just thinking about it. I had the day off today, so I was able to go out last night and hang out with some friends. I havent been able to since I am busy most times.

I am soo excited Rafraf wrote to me (In the coments). I hope she writes me again I was very happy when I read her story the first time and look forward to chatting with her more.















My little nephew Julian keeps getting bigger. He is 2 y/o and his vocabulary is growing both in spanish and english. He is a handful and wants things his way, just like his mother. May God bless him.

Okay out with '05 in with '06.. I hope this year will bring me happiness and fruitfulness fullfilments in my life.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home