Monday, June 07, 2010

Flickr Updated!

I have been investing a lot of time trying to learn the trades of photography. I can say I am somewhat satisfied with the results and it has all been self taught.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/c0nn3ct

You can see some of my better shots there.

My set up has changed a little, I now have:

Canon EOS Rebel XTi (Still The Same)
Canon Battery Grip (Traded For The Targus)
Canon IS 28-135mm (Traded The Sigma 28-200mm [was not working well with my camera body])
Sigma 10-20mm Ultrawide Lens (Great Landscape Lens, I haven't got to use it yet much)
Canon 50mm 1.8 Prime Lens (Great For Fast Indoor & Night Shots)
Sigma 70-300mm (Traded For The Canon 75-300mm)
Promaster 7500EDF Flash

I am almost ready to buy my next lens which is the Canon 70-200mm f4 L Series lens.

Can't Wait!

Later...

3 Comments:

At 7/08/2010 02:23:00 PM, Anonymous B.D said...

hiiii
nice photos. i have H10 sony and i thought its the best but your photos have changed it.

hope to see more posts here.

baghdadentist

 
At 7/27/2010 05:15:00 AM, Blogger Peace said...

Photography is great! I intend to learn it but I can't find some spare time! life has been so busy! And you have a wonderful photos there in your flicker account. I enjoy reading your blog..

Best Wishes :)

 
At 8/17/2010 10:03:00 AM, Blogger Jack Kung said...

Hi,how are you today?I have surfed your blog serveral times, your blog is great and having a lot of intresting things. If you have time, you can visit my blog and feel free to give me some comment, more important thing is being my follower! Thank you very much.

(My blog is share-how-why.blogspot.com)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home