Saturday, January 07, 2006

Came and Went

My 27th Birthday came and went fast I stayed up way too late and went to bed at around 8am to wake up at 7pm.. insane times to be sleeping.. I awake and its dark outside feels really odd.

For my new year, 1st I want to terminate my long time relationship with my current girlfriend.. I don't see anything going anywhere. so I am finally going to do that.. 2nd move to a different place and 3rd hopefully go work in the field where I belong and love which is multimedia (either tv or films) I have a talent for most of the technical stuff and computers so I can do it.. just a little intimidated, but I will be fine..




















I finally found a decent copy of the movie "Jarhead" which is about a US marine that goes off to war in the 1st gulf war in '91, it is also a true story. Many people saw this movie and didnt like it but I actually liked it. I recomend it to anybody that likes the military its not an action flick more of a drama but has some scenes with action. The acting and directing is solid and enjoyable.

a quote from the late Tupac Shakur regarding my birthday:

"..time goes by, puffin' on live, hoping that it gets me high.. got a nigga going crazy.. I feel crazy.." RIP

I am happy in my life right now and thats whats important to me, hope everyone is feeling happy and doing good..

- Jay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home