Thursday, January 12, 2006

Miercoles..

Wednesday.. January 11th 2006..

What a messed up day.. I wake up at crazy hours .. check my email, search for new videos and see the news headlines.. then head to the shower.. get dressed quick and I mean quick.. head out right on time to go to work and arrive right on time.. parking where I am not supposed to and risk of getting my car towed, but I don't care cause I am late! "tow my s**t, f**k it!

Work really sucks right now.. it seems this way in the beginning of the new year.. the owners do not advertise so you receive all these b/s calls for information (which means "no sale" button press).. To top the icing on the cake I have to sell this new TV system out of Dallas, Texas called "U**TV" ohh man, not going to even get into that. But hopefully it wont be that bad.

The only good part of the training class was listening at my cuban friend "K"... "K" used to be my partner in crime before she was promoted to supervisor, "K" is 32 - 5"9' about 130lb and gorgeous, but this is one strong woman she does not take any, from nobody. Pure latino woman.. I love her to death. If she wasnt married with 2 kids already, she would be wearing my ring.

Back to reality, sorry I drift off often.. the day ended good. we "Me, Jenn, Shaq, and "K"" ordered chinese from the local joint, sat around and ate and joked around and had a great time then I departed and that was it! :)

..end of day..

Album of the day:
Kanye West - Late Registration

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home