Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Decent Meaningless Days

Today was a good day.. to start, I check the mail and come to find my tax return check, YES! That one caught me by surprise but a good one. The picture was taken while driving, yes I am skilled.

Off to work I go, today was ok it was steady flow of business which is good. Everybody around me seems to be ok.. With the exception of a few people that take the smallest dubest things and blow it up into a major ordeal. Which I dont have a clue why they do that knowing how miserable they make themselves. I see this in some people they love all this drama crap. cannot go a day by without a little drama.. ahh who knows..?

My good friend Shaq is missing from work.. I miss having him around and clowning/joking around on life and work stuff.. He was put in jail for failing to abide by the rules, he was caught driving with a suspended drivers license a few times and the law finally had his way with him. He will be in there for a few weeks maybe months.. he was on probation for something previous that was serious, soo he will be in there for sometime. God be with my dogg Shaq, peace & patience for him.

7:59pm..

Finish work, go to gas station to fuel up on $3.00 a galon gas.. "..thlath'een ala arb3a.." or thirty on four in english. The gas store is owned by a lebanese family, Very good people they are always happy to help me with new words. They still wonder why some average american bloke would want to learn their language, but they think its cool.. I grab some Heineken Beera for the night and head home. I drink myself to sleep..


Wake up the next day to heavy rain showers. How perfect could it not be, I love the rain.. it is soo peaceful. The power goes out! now I have to rely on my mother or someone to call me to wake me up to go to work, I think. But luckly the power came back after an hour or two.

and the day goes on and on and on..

album of the week:

Massive Attack - Mezzanine







peace to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home