Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Going back

Sorry, I blew off the whole day without a immigrant rally.. too busy getting some much needed rest. I give God thanks everyday for being born to a Puerto Rican family. Puerto Ricans don't have the challenges of the whole immigration issue. We have instant citizenship for being a US protectorate. So I don't really have much to voice or any say so about the immigration issue.

Going back..

Recently, I have been taking advantage of my great medical benefits I have cause of my day job.
Going to the general doctors office for physical. Dentist, cause I haven't been to one in over 3 years, for routine and cleanup. Optometrist for my glasses & contacts which burns a hole in my pocket. I have special eyes that need special everything so I always have to pay over $300 for contacts etc..

By doing all of these appointments and what not. It has been taking me back to when I was really young when my mom used to ride me & my sister around to doctor appointments. Nothing special about all this but its just a sign of a person getting older, time passing by, and missing those little moments that brush us by so quickly.

Work..

Thankfully work has been picking up and everything has gone pretty much back to normal. There were a few weeks when I was very tight on my budget, I am not used to that and I don't like it! I am used to having money and being able to do what I want when I want. Specially now that I'm not in a relationship and I can go out with friends more often.

School..















hello world!

I am displaying a self portrait of myself I had to do for class, this assigment had to include one or more of my biggest interests at the moment and the use of photoshop to define. If you like it or hate it please leave a comment.

I wish everyone around the world a good week, hope all of you are in good health and find yourself happy.. this day today is a gift from God, make the best of it!

Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home