Monday, March 13, 2006

يوم الإثنين

Another week starts, what it will bring..? only God knows.

Today started very calmly.. I got to work and decided to call the place I tried to purchase the camera from and they still haven't received it. I decided to be patient and give them till Friday.

I decided to treat myself to a new mobile phone and I went out and got the new T-Mobile MDA:
























On another note, I finally got a hold of a copy of Paradise Now on DVD. I have been waiting to see this film for some time and I finally have it! I peeked through it a little bit and the Arabic conversations I heard I could understand them! so this is going to be really cool to watch.

Official Film Site

Work has been slow for the past week and its still slow starting this one. I hope that changes soon. Speaking of work I received change to get a drink from the vending machine and ran into this dollar bill with this on it:









It had a web address on it www.wheresgeorge.com, when I came home I decided to check it out and found a website full of people with nothing else better to do than track money all accross the country. Pretty interesting.. I went ahead and logged my bill, check it out here.

Till the next post.. Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home