Thursday, May 18, 2006

This week, same as last.. before last.

Like the popular american saying "same s**t, different day" Lately I have been scheduling my doctor appointments in the way of work so I can be excused.. So I don't have to go to work and work a full day.

My mouth is doing ok, of course with the help of Ibuprofen 800mg every 6 hours I dont even know the "spacers" are there. Thanks to God for medicine, I was in soo much pain. Monday this scenerio will be over. Monday I will have a full mouth of braces and my teeth will be relaxed, God willing.

It's pretty interesting with online social gathering websites. I have found many people on there that I havent talked too in years. Also many people I wished to be social with but was prevented cause of certain circumstances. I am talking about MySpace.

Other than that I am looking forward to saturday: international night at one of my favorite places.. It's international night so its pretty much Lebanese night alot of beautiful women hanging out and about.

Monday cause of the dentristy..

Feels soo good to be alive even when life is soo unpredictable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home