Thursday, January 04, 2007

Yesterday.

The day started of going to one of the spots I frequent called "Taiga" had a blast from what I remember, woke up asking myself "where am I..? Ohh whew at Jess's house" slept in a little more then woke up, took care of business, then ducked out the door to the blistering sun went into my car and I go to start it and it doesnt want to after a half hour of trying to get it going I gave in and called my friend to come get me..

Now this is great more money to spend on this car! AAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGHHH!














Hungover, Barely Slept, Hot Sun, No Working Car = Not Happy!

Anyway I was pretty much paralyzed for today and couldn't get anything done outside the home. :(

I really can't wait till I am on that plane on friday.. almost here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home