Sunday, July 09, 2006

England Trip Info.

I still know very little of my trip to England. But here is what I know so far:

I will be staying in a US Air Force military base in Cambridge. I was told it is about 25 minutes from Cambridge University. While on base, my cousin said you can see military jet fighters and planes taking off and landing.

I will most likely visit London and check out what all the hype is about. How the people are in the civilian world. I will experience driving on the opposite side of the road, looking forward to that!

We also plan on going to a few other european countries. Like Spain, France, Italy, and hopefully if I get lucky Turkey. But they already warned me its going to be hard for Turkey cause of the military personnel restrictions.

Thats all I know for now. I will update with more details as they come in. This trip is scheduled for mid '08. God Willing of course!

- Jay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home