Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Hello February..

My favorite month came & went.. :( Been busy as always.. working and doing my projects.
Haven't really had time to sit down and write more on here lately.

Work has picked up majorly which means more money, which is GOOD.

My lovelife is still on hold for the moment. I need to get out more and be social and take a break from all this madness..

I made a banner (from one of my favorite pictures) for this site. But until I figure out how to put it up w/o messing everything up, its on hold for now.. Check it out:











I was always wondering if this blog was even being looked at. So I have put a counter to see and now I feel better that someone is at least taking a look at this blog (even though is not much).

If you visit this blog please say hello in the comments.

4 Comments:

At 2/12/2006 05:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello, i realy like your blog & visi it every day!! i dont know why! keep going and all the best
Mansour, Saudi Arabia

 
At 2/12/2006 11:53:00 PM, Blogger Jay said...

shorofna, thanks for the compliments.. I will do my best to update often.

 
At 2/13/2006 02:25:00 AM, Blogger Aare said...

Hello Jay, how's it going there I think you've acheieved a lot great things that everybody wish to do it.. I'm happy that you're learning Arabic plus Italian.. well ana Iraki just wanted to say hi... email me when you hav e time gangdrama@gmail.com ....

Bye!!

 
At 2/13/2006 05:09:00 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Hello aare, sent you an email.. stay safe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home