Thursday, February 23, 2006

Phone Pictures Dump

Random pictures from my Motorola Razr phone















Oscar's beautiful Mac with my iPod














Chicago, Illinois on vacation.. Famous fountain featured on the hit show "Married With Children"















My good friend Paco, saying hello to the world.














hiyya jamila - look at those eyes.















@ work














Good times















Bad times



















Sheesha w/ milk, good combo!















Kicking ass & taking names















Alphonso the clown..

Thats all for now.. hope everyone is good.

arrivedercci

3 Comments:

At 2/24/2006 02:17:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

finally u updated our lovely blog..
a lot r waiting, don't be late
yam from Jordan

 
At 2/24/2006 04:01:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello,
nice shesha but it's not good for your health.stay far from it!

 
At 2/24/2006 10:30:00 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Hiiii hnk! I'll try :( I like your blog :).
Hello to Yam, I'll try to keep up.. Work sucks!

Shorofna to you two.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home