Sunday, May 21, 2006

Outside.

Once again I escape into the nightlife.. I miss it soo much..

I started by going to Taiga's all by my damn self. After repeated attempts to 'friends' specially the onces that said they would go and then dissapear into the night.

"..after saying you would go and not picking up the phone after is just weak.."

As soon as I arrive greeted by 2 good people I have known around. I ordered a Heineken & Sheesha w/ strawberry. Very good flavoring.. I am done with the 2nd heineken I go to get another and here comes مرون out of the blue. He stayed around with me hanging out talking s**t about work & whatnot. These ladies approach us asking about the sheesha, mind you.. these are gorgeous females (american). She tried it and loved it at 1st she was like thats it..? Yeah breathe in and out thru nose then she got it. To make story short.. her friends pealed her away from us.. After 15 minutes of just talking to us.. (imagine blode hair & blue eyed pretty face starring at you talking softly about how her man is passed out at home & shes out on her own..??). We take off ..M.. Leaves in his bike.. I stay behind with 'Mike' talking to him about arabic & sheesha stuff. He runs the small liquor store next to Taiga's. I finish there & I'm off to 'ClubFuego'

I get there at 1st.. all alone again, sad. The place was packed, everybody there was spanish I did not see one person not spanish, period. I loved it, everybody was nice & having fun. Either drinking, talking or dancing, It was cool. It was just ridicoulus how many people were trying to get alcohol at the same time, shows latinos for you. Next time I'll snap a picture of the scene so you can experience the ridicoulousness (is this a word?) of the moment. (Note to bar: more bartenders please!) I talk to the girl I was meeting there and we talked for a while, we were catching up on life. We had worked together long ago & had hooked up briefly then never talked again. But it seemed she was interested more on dancing.. So we exchanged a few words.. blah blah.. Then I decided to book out of there right away, after an hour.. She said she would call.. I thought, whatever.

I made it home in one piece.. It's funny cause I came really close to not doing anything at all. I decided too and ended up being alot of fun even by myself, but not really. Whatever I'm going to bed..

مع السلامة
(Thanks Sweetheart)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home