Sunday, June 11, 2006

Out again.. (Friday)

Ok soo I go out again..















This time I go with my good friend "د" from work. It was pretty interesting hanging out with him and his whole crew (10+) Pretty interesting night everybody except me was Black (African American). We went to Taiga's.. It is pretty interesting to see how people react when they see a crowd of black people around they all go around and out of the way, sad. So we all went in.. (the ones that could) Inside was cool alot of people there just chillin and havin a good time.. I seen alot of faces I havent seen in years.. some I prefered not to see and some that I wanted to see. It was cool though alot of people in that place. Music was deffinately better than other days, this was my 1st time there on a friday, and ladies drink free soo that means alot of ladies which is good.














We got a melon flavored sheesha to pass around, a few round of shots and, plenty a heinekens to go around. Everybody was pretty much lit and dancing to the beats. We closed the place down and went to د's house and fired up some of the earth's finest.















Great night overall just chillin with my friends and having fun..

I need to get out more often.. I miss the nightlife dearly.

2 Comments:

At 6/16/2006 04:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hy man what about the checks? tell us the whole story playboy:)
i realy like your post so please keep this good work forever.

impressed from Jordan

 
At 6/17/2006 02:42:00 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Haha! @ Playboy ;-)

Thanks for the kind words and I will do my best to bring more interesting endevours on here frequently.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home